E-book: Maximize the success rate of your digitization projects
According to Gartner research, all employees are confronted with three substantial changes a year, and businesses only expect that number to rise. It appears that change is here to stay, and the need to manage it continues to grow.
A recipe for success
A dedicated change manager best captures this need and an appropriate change management approach highly contributes to the success of digital transformation projects.
In our e-book on change management, you’ll discover…
- why acceptance by end users is just as important as the quality of the newly implemented solution;
- which concerns and challenges companies face in managing change, based on survey responses from a qualified target group;
- why change management deserves a larger share of the budget and how to convince your team of its importance;
- which target groups should be addressed first (hint: the most skeptical ones!);
- and how to engage the project’s ambassadors, who are the true change agents.
Download the e-book today and learn how to become a change management chameleon.